- 25 years IC Immobilien Gruppe
- Assets under Management grow to € 12,0 bn in the first three months.
- Number of staff rises to 280.
- Strategic cooperation with the bank Ellwanger & Geiger KG. Integration of the E&G Immobilien Management GmbH in the group.
- Assets under Management grow to € 10,0 bn.
- Dr. Oscar Kienzle - chairman of the management board - becomes chairman of the supervisory board of IC Immobilien Holding AG.
- Number of staff rises to 240.
- Focussing on fields Asset- and Property Management.
- PropertyOne GmbH integrated into IC Immobilien Gruppe.
- Assets under management grow to € 7.8 bn.
- Oliver Priggemeyer becomes a member of the management board of the IC Immobilien Holding AG.
- Management board member Claus Lehner switches to GBW AG's management board.
- 20th anniversary of IC.
- Assets under management grow to € 5.3 bn.
- G-REIT project 'Fair Value'.
- Board member Frank Schaich switches to Fair Value-REIT AG's management board.
- IPO and increase in assets under management.
- IC Fund Canada 6, a private placement, is launched in Wigamog.
- IC secondary market fund Fair Value KG is launched.
- Accepting an increasing number of asset management accounts on behalf of foreign investors.
- Claus Lehner becomes member of the management board of the IC Immobilien Holding AG.
- IC assumes the management of 16 real estate fund companies owned by BBV Immobilien Fonds GmbH (BBVI) and 26 leasing fund companies.
- IC takes over the staff of BBVI, and relocates to its new premises in Edison Park, Unterschleissheim.
- IC Immobilien Holding AG, the new umbrella company, takes over all of the bank's real estate investments as well as the management of the entire real estate portfolio of the former Schmidt-Bank AG.
- SchmidtBank KGaA is taken over by a consortium of banks in order to prevent its collapse.
- Selective disinvestment in the United States, with handsome returns for investors of the IC Fund USA 9. IC completes and moves into its own office building in Munich-Nymphenburg.
- Three investment funds are launched: IC Fund USA 10, Holland 2 and Germany 17.
- Dr. Hans-Joachim Chauvel leaves the management board at the end of the year.
- The investment fund IC Fund USA 9, involving an office building in Washington, D.C., is launched.
- The first Holland fund is launched, IC Holland 1, Venlo.
- The investment fund IC Fund Germany 16 is launched.
- Frank Schaich is appointed to the management board of IC GmbH and becomes new partner of the company.
- IC’s international business expands with the launch of the investment fund IC Fund USA 8 - Monrovia, Los Angeles.
- Two investment funds are launched, the IC Funds Germany 11 and 12 (Zwickau and Chemnitz).
- SchmidtBank KGaA acquires a majority interest in IC GmbH from Thurn und Taxis.
- Investments in East Germany are stepped up.
- The fund and portfolio management and conceptualization divisions relocate to the Munich branch office.
- SchmidtBank KGaA acquires the Thurn und Taxis Bank (an associated company of IC GmbH).
- IC’s first investment fund in East Germany, IC Fund Germany 5, involving a shopping centre near Dresden, is launched.
- IC GmbH opens its branch office in Munich, whose job is to handle purchases and sales in Southern Germany.
- The investment fund IC Fund Germany 1 is launched, and IC Fonds Verwaltungs GmbH (later renamed IC Fonds GmbH) is formed in Regensburg.
- IC Immobilien Consulting- und Anlagegesellschaft mbH is formed and takes over the business sub-segment of RWI, a subsidiary of WestLB Immobiliengruppe, as well as that company’s staff in Germany and North America.
- The company's head office is set up in Regensburg, and a branch office in Dusseldorf.
- Founding shareholders: Prince Johannes von Thurn und Taxis and the company's general managers Dr. Oscar L. Kienzle and Dr. Hans-Joachim Chauvel.
For 25 years, IC has been active in the field of real estate services. For details in the company, click here
Volume under management